Many networks make their own Made-for-TV Christmas Movies, but the Hallmark Channel’s are by far the best. The schmaltz, the sappiness, the Z-list cast, the endless series of rom-com plot clichés. And yet you can’t stop watching, can you? Yeah, me, neither. So we might as well make a game of it, eh? Yep, we saved you the trouble, go ahead and download our MFTVCM BINGO cards.
First, a short glossary of terms and how we’re using them here:
- MFTVCM – Made-for-TV Christmas Movie. The reason we’re here.
- Primary Couple – the Protagonist and Love Interest; the Lead Characters around whom the movie centers. The main plot is usually about getting them to fall in love with each other (or to realize they’ve already done so). Treated in this list as cisgendered and heterosexual, because
they are rarely anything else in MFTVCMs.
- Protagonist – the viewpoint character for the movie; may be either Male Lead or Female Lead.
- Love Interest – the other half of the Primary Couple; may be either Male Lead or Female Lead.
- Lead Character – either half of the Primary Couple; may be either Male Lead or Female Lead, Protagonist or Love Interest.
- Female Lead – the female half of the Primary Couple; may be either Protagonist or Love Interest,
- Male Lead – the male half of the Primary Couple; may be either Protagonist or Love Interest.
Download the BINGO Pdf here …
From the mind of Andy Cole – email@example.com